The cool things about the internet is:

keeping us connected! So, you can subscribe to my blog with the clock of a mouse. On the left hand of this blog, there is a link that says "RSS Feeds". When you click on that, it signs to get notified by e-mail everytime I update information on thie page. Cool, huh? Well--get going, I can't do it for you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
How do I "clock a mouse"? Wouldn't it be dead and not work at all then? Love you!
Tawny said…
Oooops. Very funny Shawna. I figured why in the world do I have to proof read if I have you around? Oh go clock a mouse!
Anonymous said…
OK. I feel like an idiot. How come every time I click RSS Feed, I get some weird unidentifiable file saved to my desktop? HELP!!! I wanna get real-time Tawny posts! I wanna! I wanna!

PS - I miss you!!! ;)

Michelle

Popular Posts