As Famous As I Can Get In Redding

This project is the reason I fell off the face of the earth. I haven't even had any time to take updated pictures of myself!!!! What is this world coming to??

In the mean time, you can see me in the Redding Newspaper (the Record Searchlight) from this past Sunday:

Photo courtesy Nathan Morgan, the Record Searchlight

http://www.redding.com/news/2008/mar/16/redding-idol-15-participants-begin-two-day-singing/

Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven't read the article yet, but I have to point out, I am cracking up that I noticed two things...You are the only one with a camera ready smile AND was it COLD in there, look at your arms all covered up! This is awesome and I can just here you saying "When is the Redding heat coming? Shawna
Anonymous said…
This is awesome! You were sitting in Simon's seat...were you the mean judge, being the most experienced and all (AKA oldest as the article pointed out by mentioning everyone's age!) I am loving this! You make your mark no matter where you go! Shawna
Tawny said…
I KNOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THE ARTICLE MENTIONED AGE????? Ugh, I could have died when I read that. Also, I already look enormous next to all the petite girls in my group, so the angle of this photo makes me look like the Jolly White Giant. Jolly being the key word!
Dallas MOPS said…
There are worse things than being jolly and giant. I feel your pain. I was at Bible study last week and we did a prayer circle. Instead of focusing on the task at hand, I was looking around and noticing I was about 12 inches taller than most of the ladies in the room. If I had a nickle for every time I heard, "wow, you're tall," I could pay your way through college. Do you think I don't know that I am tall? Do you think that every pair of pants and long sleeved shirts don't shout it at me in the dressing room?
Great article by the way. Good job!
Anonymous said…
I didn't realize I was signed in under one of my many other blog user names. But you probably already figured out who your tall buddy is.

Popular Posts