Spring Broke

Missing in my Spring Break photos are Shawna and Maddie Dean, two beautiful girls I had to cancel on Thursday night to come back early. Also missing are Diana and Victoria, for the same reason (they were Saturday night). Oh and the parents never managed to get photographed. They must have been in the way of Zeke :) For those that I got to see, it was a pleasure and a delight, and please forgive me for being neurotic about school. I don't do transitions well.

4 weeks and counting!

My roomie and I visited Amanda (& Brian, not pictured) and got to spend quality time with Paige and Levi.

My precious.


Mallory's last day of retail!!!!! (A reason to celebrate!)

Mikey and the doggy, who adores him.

The newlyweds. They are cute and sweet and it totally grosses me out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Even though you were so busy while you were home, it was worth it to have you home & the few minutes we had to chat. I loved every minute! Finish well, Sweetheart...you are doing so good.
Love,
Mom

Popular Posts