You're so precious to me. Thanks for being such a perfect roomie!!!!!!! Love you & love that you feel WAAAAAAAAY better :)
Anonymous said…
A big SHOUT OUT for our Tawny! We are so proud of you.
I can't believe it but I'm watching those Dr House DVD's that you gave Dad for Christmas. Maybe we'll discover more cures!! So glad you're feeling better.
Love, Mom
Anonymous said…
i can't believe mom gave a shout out..... i can't believe she knows what that means.... i am such a bad influence on her.... ~Mal
Comments
I can't believe it but I'm watching those Dr House DVD's that you gave Dad for Christmas. Maybe we'll discover more cures!! So glad you're feeling better.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.