Unemployed... and busier than ever!

I start one of my summer school classes on Monday and I have an interview with a local winery on Tuesday. Actually I really want this job because I would serve food, help with wine tastings, and custom make wine labels, which puts my right into my graphics field. Plus, my parents did not know it at the time, but "Tawny" is actually the name of a dessert port wine. It's perfect marketing!
Time is flying... I don't know how I ever had time for school or work. Check out my friend Shawna's blog on my links (Maddie Lou Who), as I am working to create her layout. If anyone can give me slideshow advice, I would appreciate it (thanks Amanda!). Also, I am working furiously to sell all of my size 10 and 12 extra long pants on ebay to earn money for more pants (that fit!) Turns out when you cut bread and dairy out of a diet, there is little way to gain weight. No complaints, but what I wouldn't give for a slice of pizza...
Miracles of miracles, my federal stimulus check was in my account today, and I was able to pay my bills for this month. Phew! I will have to attest that God is right on time with these things. Because of everything that is going on, I am very sorry that I was not able to make Uncle Nick's funeral in San Jose today. It would have been nice to be with the family at this time, but traveling with the gas prices as they are is out of the question for me. I am thinking of you all.
Sorry if this is one of my more random posts. I blame the pain.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.