Wine Consumption, cont.
Since the topic of wine is on my mind these days, I should tell yout what I overheard at lunch the Sunday before Mother's Day. After church, I go usually out with Cathy, her son Marty, and 2 married couples that are friends of Cathy for lunch. This particular week, I overheard a conversation that John was telling the group. It was about a missons trip that he was on with a group from church. On the return trip, the group was offered wine to consume on their flight home. "No thank you," one man offered up, "We are Baptists. We never drink in front of one another." I happened to find this hilarious.
p.s. I almost titled this blog Wine Consummation by accident.
p.s. I almost titled this blog Wine Consummation by accident.


Comments
Presbyterians do not recognize a single church authority.
Lutherans do not recognize the Pope as inspired.
Baptists do not recognize each other in Hooters.
And I think Wine Consummation would have been the consummate title.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.