Would you like some cheese with that wine?

Yes, I got a job and yes, I made it more than 2 hours this time without quitting. Once you see this place, you will see why I wanted to work here. It's my taupe and bronze haven. During my 8 hour shift yesterday, I learned more about wine than I ever intended, but its an income. Here is the website:

Vintner's Custom Winery

Comments

Shawna said…
Fancy dancy....Cocoa De Dolce...oh for the taste of dessert wine again! Congrats on the new job!
Amanda said…
Yay for employment! I checked out the website and went to the "Custom Labels" section because I remember you saying you were going to do those. PLEASE do something about the horrific baby ones with the dancing bears. Actually, most of them were bad. Seriously, a generic ultrasound picture on a label?! You have your work cut out for you.
Aly sun said…
Taupe paradise. Congrats on the grown-up job. I'm so proud.
JenSasser said…
My soul longs for thee & thy wares (I'm talking about wine here). I long for you too - Sunday phone date? PS - I wrote a blog. It's ridiculous.
Tawny said…
When I saw the ultrasound photo, I cringed. I don't know if its a generic or a custom scan because we do those too. We are truly "custom" and can take any photo/logo and turn it into a label. They have said they are going to buy new backgrounds and I get to be in charge of picking them. Woot.

Popular Posts