It's Serious

I knew this guy who said he loved me.
And I believed him. And loved him back.
And then he changed his mind.

I can't.

Comments

Shawna said…
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry your heart is breaking and you are feeling so much pain. I keep thinking of something to say to help and it all comes out sounding dumb. I know the pain you are feeling (even that sounds dumb), I mean I have had my heart broken and it is awful. Please know that you are not alone and there are those out there who do love you and will never change our minds, EVER! As a girlfriend I want to say some crap about him but that won't help since you are in love with him. So I will keep quite and follow your lead. I love you.
Carrie Peeples said…
I didn't know you were dating someone but definitely know what's it's like to have my heart crushed. I'm SOOO sorry for you!!! I'm praying for you!!
Amanda said…
I haven't posted because I wasn't sure what to say. Words are horribly inadequate for these situations. You did all you could and I'm sorry.

Popular Posts