Bag and Baggage
My parents are nerds. Obviously, Dad is on vacation this week because they have time to mess with me. After reading my "Summer Vacay" blog, they were upset to not be written about after knowing they were an integral part of my week home. My response to them was that I am going to write a story that involves them (and good friend Jen Sasser) but did not have a photo to post so I would write the story later.
Tonight, I was e-mailed this photo with the question: "is this why our picture isn't on your blog??" Well, obviously it helped-- you're on here now!!!



Comments
Your parents are too nice looking to wear paper bags. And shouldn't we be more earth friendly? Suggest to them to use re-usable shopping bags next time.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.