The girl who cried "Wolf Spider!"
I came home later on thursday night after watching dvd episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" at my co-workers house. After I pulled into the garage, I got out of my car and noticed the LARGEST spider that I have ever seen on the wall by the door to get into the house. So, I opened the garage again and went in the front door to avoid having to go by the offensive creature. Cathy came out of her room asking if everything was ok and I told her, wide-eyed, that there is a spider out to kill me. She went and put on her tennis shoes and grabbed a broom to go after it. I watched from the utility room, cowering on top of the dryer, while Cathy wrestled with the beast. She came out alive, but barely. As she cleaned up the carnage, she said they are called Wolf Spiders. I decided then and there that you can give me a real wolf anyday compared to these ugly things.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.