Las Vagas... Las Chicas!
My plight to save Gator is only halted for a few days while I leave for... LAS VEGAS!!! I am going with my good friends Diana, Victoria, and Shannyn to celebrate Shannyn's 30th birthday. She has 4 friends from SoCal meeting us there, so it will be a gaggle of women from all over Cali taking Nevada by storm (and by storm I mean sleeping by the pool).
I am already nervous about the flight, but if I remember correctly the airport is the scariest part (thanks to Mallory and careening luggage flying towards me on escalators).
Check back this weekend for photos and stories that I won't be able to tell :)
Love from me to you.
I am already nervous about the flight, but if I remember correctly the airport is the scariest part (thanks to Mallory and careening luggage flying towards me on escalators).
Check back this weekend for photos and stories that I won't be able to tell :)
Love from me to you.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.