"You're the worse kind. You're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance." -When Harry Met Sally

Because of eating gluten-free, I eat almost the same thing everyday. It's too much work to think about what I can eat so I try and make it simple. At least going grocery shopping with me is easy.

Breakfast- I have 3 choices, after my favorite starbucks drink is gone (30 seconds after I get it)... Around 10 a.m., I either have a banana or one of these bars:

Lunch is one of three things. Either I get vegetable sushi (minus soy sauce but add wasabi), a vege wrap from subway, minus the wrap (I guess that would be called a "salad", but sometimes I sneak and eat some of the wrap. A girl's got to get energy somehow), or I eat guacamole with corn chips.

My after noon snack is terrible, but I need the pick-me up. I have sweetarts and about half a diet coke about 3 times a week. Other times I have cherries and a diet coke, but cherries are going out of season. I must substitute. I am thinking applesauce.



Dinner is the time when I eat the least. Cathy cooks once a week and I inhale whatever she makes. Most nights, I will either eat soy crisps, scrambled eggs with melted light cheese and salsa, or grilled polenta with pizza sauce.

I decided not to go dairy free as well, so I eat ice cream for dinner occassionally.

Anyone else want to go gluten free??

Comments

Shawna said…
WOW! No wonder you are so darn skinny! You aren't taking in much! What about volume! I would have to eat a pound of broccoli or something to fill the void. I am sure it is high maintenance but it has to be worth it not to be miserable and sick for unknown reasons anymore! You go girl!
JenSasser said…
I love you and I miss you! Go Polenta! :) See you in T-minus 3 weeks... (try to ignore the dread in my voice)
Aly sun said…
Reading that made me hungry. Yes, no wonder you are skinny.

Popular Posts