Speaking of New Shirts to Wear...

My friend, Shawna Dean, along with her tribe (husband Rick, baby girl Maddie Lou, and Schnauzer dogs Zoe and Roxy) got me a gift certificate this year for the Gluten-Free mall online. So, I have food coming my way that I can't wait to tear into (first on the list? Pizza Crust!!!). While waiting for the edible shipment, this t-shirt was the first to arrive to soundly proclaim my position: "Gluten Free Princess!"

Thank you Shawna and family!!!

Next blog: How I gained ten pounds.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you can't see me but i am rolling my eyes right now.... you are too much! i am also laughing because i know you put the camera on your dresser to take the picture yourself =) me likey the shirt!
~Mal
Shawna said…
I too am totally cracking up because I know what a "graphic tee" person you are! Remember the "Eve was Gluten Free" one that I sent you a picture of because I didn't think you would wear it? HAHA. So....are you making actual pizza or are you just going to eat the crust!? I thought of you today...Madison was eating her MumMums (Rice Rusks) and the package said "Gluten Free".

You look marvelous by the way!

Popular Posts