Weekend Home

Madison Louise gave me great entertainment by showing off all the baby signs she knew. It was awesome! I was impressed with her and Mama Shawna for beng so patient with that form of communication! I had to entice her to come to me by shaking my necklace at her and then "sharing." Here is Madison doing the "flower" sign. She sniffs and everything! Madison, can you sign "I am smarter than a college student???"
Precious Zeke. I don't get white pants dirty for just anyone.
For those of you who know that I am stress case when school is in session, I have all but finished one paper due tomorrow that's only 2-3 pages. I can't wait to be done tonight and then I am going to FINALLY switch over my phone.
That is, if I don't fall asleep on my keyboard.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.