A squirming puppy, a messy room, and an amateur model/photographer all make for this award winning photo. This is the hair color-- one step down from the black.
And the newscast that I alluded to in the blog below:
Okay, here is what I heard "She will go wherever she needs to go make it to the top!" REALLY? Is that true? Well it better not be too far from all the babies in your life, you don't want Mal getting a leg up on you on the Favorite Aunt competition! (Secret: Be like Monica {Friends if you are too young} and always have GUM!) I can believe I used a Friends quote, that show is so over....I also saw some students applauding after a presentation, was that a shot of the class after your "how I got here speech"? You are a camera magnet!
LOVE IT!
DId you tape that on your phone or a video camera from the TV? One more thing to add to the portfolio. I wonder if you can work that into some extra credit for Marketing yourself so well?
Comments
Love,
Mom
LOVE IT!
DId you tape that on your phone or a video camera from the TV? One more thing to add to the portfolio. I wonder if you can work that into some extra credit for Marketing yourself so well?
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.