Do you know how to ChaCha?
I just found out last night about the next best thing to "googling it". Have you heard of ChaCha? It's on the web, but better than that, it's a place to turn when you are out with your friends and someone has a question like, "Which has more alcohol content, Patron Silver or Jeigermiester?" Simply take out your phone, type out the question, and sent it to ChaCha (242242). They send you back the answer in a matter of minutes. It's brillant. Genius. And for Google-hungry people like myself, it's the answers we need at the precisely the moment we need them.
Oh and Patron Silver has more alcohol content by volume. To clarify: I did not want to know that answer, but a friend of a friend had a flask with her last night that was so small that it would be approved to bring onto an airplane,and she wanted to know which would be the strongest to fill it up.
So when you are about and about, you should ChaCha. Zsa Zsa loves to Cha Cha. As does Mama. This is too fun :)
****
p.s. If you have noticed that I have not been posted as much this week, my computer got a virus and my internet shuts down all the time, saying that it is not responding. There is a fishy icon on my desktop now and I have no idea how to eradicate it because I have no idea how I got it. I can only assume that a jealous Office fan (don't hate!) decided that me having an internet connection was not a good idea and decided to punish my evil ways. I hope to be restored to you soon.
Oh and Patron Silver has more alcohol content by volume. To clarify: I did not want to know that answer, but a friend of a friend had a flask with her last night that was so small that it would be approved to bring onto an airplane,and she wanted to know which would be the strongest to fill it up.
So when you are about and about, you should ChaCha. Zsa Zsa loves to Cha Cha. As does Mama. This is too fun :)
****
p.s. If you have noticed that I have not been posted as much this week, my computer got a virus and my internet shuts down all the time, saying that it is not responding. There is a fishy icon on my desktop now and I have no idea how to eradicate it because I have no idea how I got it. I can only assume that a jealous Office fan (don't hate!) decided that me having an internet connection was not a good idea and decided to punish my evil ways. I hope to be restored to you soon.

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.