I *heart* having a puppy to mess with

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I did not dress up today, but that does not mean that everyone in my household was without the spirit. The more I see Zsa Zsa, the more I think she looks like the Emperor from Star Wars:


So yesterday I came to the very obvious conclusion that on this Halloween, she should dress up as said Emperor. Only she hated her costume, so I had to wait until she was asleep for the photo op.

I can't stop giggling. Poor puppy!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the photo of Zsa Zsa the New York Pig, to my dismay I have yet to see the blog that was supposed to be dedicated your first little Percolator Pig. Can't wait for your arrival on Sunday.
Anonymous said…
I am in love with Zsa Zsa. Where did she get her?

Popular Posts