It's family and camp, but not family camp

Yesterday for the Columbus day holiday, Jen and I went to Kidder Creek to meet with the director on a project for my Camp Management class. The director's name is Pete Morill and the camp might sound familiar because Uncle Loyal and Aunt Carol live and work there. Only they were absent yesterday. Something about partying too hard the previous day...

Oh, it was a birthday party for Uncle Loyal up in Oregon. That changes things entirely.

Anywho, here is Kidder Creek. I want my money back.
Jen and I got on the freeway to come home right behind some shady characters...

Mount Shasta was so pretty!Those shady characters turned out to be Uncle Steve and Aunt Marlene traveling back from Oregon and the aforementioned birthday party. After inviting my entire household, we met them for dinner at the Chinese Food restaurant in the Redding airport. Cathy and Auntie and Uncle go way back from their Simpson days (hence the reason Jen and I are currently staying with The Cathy). Its was fun for me to have everyone together and to get to talk and laugh. (I think Aunt Marlene talked and I laughed).
Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you again very soon!!!

Comments

Aly sun said…
What a crazy cocidence. I love those kind of things.
Anonymous said…
Tawny - so good to see you (and your roomies). Thanks for having dinner with us!

Love,
Aunt Marlene (your faithful blog reader)
Andee said…
We missed you at the big party :) Oh, and you got a comment from aunt Marlene. You are very special!

Popular Posts