It's totally the adult thing to do...

While on the phone with Amanda tonight, she laughed when I told her that I had pictures of her family, including her dog Lilly, in the photo collage on my school binder. She said, "You sounded so 14 right then, talking about your collage in your binder."

I defended my actions saying, "Oh no, I did not take the time to do a collage, I sent it out to kodakgallery.com and they did the collage for me. That's the way that adults do it."

I like it. It's my way to bring all of you to school with me everyday. If your picture is missing, then we need to hang out more and get some photos taken!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i am shocked that there is only 1 picture of your doggie on your collage.... i am however happy there is more than one of your sister =)
Tawny said…
You should see the backside of my binder. Its all doggy!!! :)
JenSasser said…
Wait! Isn't MY picture on the backside??!?!
Amanda said…
I can't help it, I still giggle every time I think of you decorating your binder...
Perhaps it's because I teach 6th grade and hear girls discussing their binders every day. I picture you standing right in the middle of them... "Yeah girls, but this is a REAL collage..."
Shawna said…
I am so laughing right now and a well needed laugh indeed. Just wait until you see Madison's cowgirl WY pics! I was looking at them all like a "where's waldo" collage, smiling ear to ear.

Popular Posts