News of the Weird
Ok, so its not weird news, it was just weird that I was ON the news. I was interviewed yesterday for the local station, Channel 7, regarding the issue, "As a graduating senior, are you worried about entering the job market in this economy?" Along with myself, the head of the career counseling department at Simpson University was also interviewed. We were the top story for the 11 o'clock news. Once again, slow news day in little 'ole Redding. I'll have the video for you in no time (you're waiting on pins and needles, I'm sure)...
My hair has changed, but not by much. It's on a 7-steps to completion plan. Just like my schooling.
My hair has changed, but not by much. It's on a 7-steps to completion plan. Just like my schooling.


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.