Scratch one off the list
I can scratch number 11 off of the 30 things to do before I am 30 list. Cousin Kevin called and invited me to go and see Phantom of the Opera with he, cousin Sharien, Uncle Loyal and Aunt Carol the day after Thanksgiving in San Fran. I was going to say no, but the immediate feeling that I was going to regret it hit me so hard that I ended up saying "yes".
I realize that number 11 says that I want to see a Broadway show on Broadway, but after thinking about, it does not matter where I sit in the audience, it's the experience that's important. With that thought, I have already been to see Wicked down in L.A. 2 years ago. 
I realize that number 11 says that I want to see a Broadway show on Broadway, but after thinking about, it does not matter where I sit in the audience, it's the experience that's important. With that thought, I have already been to see Wicked down in L.A. 2 years ago. 
Heck, I am almost cultured.

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.