GROSSNESS!!!

This is what I yell everytime that Zsa Zsa accidently kisses me on the lips.
I need a dog who can hold it's licker better :)
Look at how big she is getting!

Comments

Shawna said…
WHAT A HUGE TOUNGE for such a small dog! She is getting HUGE too! This is HILARIOUS! "Accidently?" Yea right!
Aly sun said…
I am about to join eHarmony and pretend to be you just so I can find you a man! Although once I do get a great, wonderful, perfect man for you, you may want to take this particular picture off -- it could impede any further romantic involvement once he sees it.
Shawna said…
I am just imagining how many times you 'encouraged' her to do this in order to get 'just the right shot'! I love this picture!
JenSasser said…
She's not even a French dog. How strange.
Choco Girl said…
That is a long tongue! What a perfect take! It's like she is just sit/standing there with her tongue laying on your face! Funny!

Popular Posts