Hot Tamales!

The title of this post has nothing to do with the photos. I just put a handful of Hot Tamales in my mouth and they practically singed my taste buds off. While that's cooling down, here are the weekend family photos.

Mallory and I made our version of the diaper cake, but it's actually a present holder. Baby Thomas's shower was finally here!
Mother Laura with the Grandmothers
We're kind of excited for Baby Thomas to get here....

On to Dad's 60th Birthday party that evening. He is the best looking 60 I've ever seen!
Mallory made a collage of Dad's life to display that was quite cool. In random order: Larry, Moe, and Curly. Otherwise known as the LaBarbera brothers.
Our family is growing!!
Speaking of growing, this is my favorite photo from this weekend. Wow is she cute!"Zeke, it's like I tried to tell you before. Zsa Zsa is only in my life temporarily!!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
good boy!! i told you you were going to get the cold shoulder when you got home....=) oh and our sister-in-law is so adorable!!!
Shawna said…
That picture of you and Zekers is PRICELESS! I am so excited about your upcoming AUNT Status! You will be an awesome Aunt! Although, you are kinda tall for an ant! :-)
Anonymous said…
Wow, are we blessed by our family & friends! It was a fun day.

Love the picture of Zeke & you. He couldn't have ignored you better!! It's also as if he's saying, "talk to the paw, I can't hear you"!

Love,
Mom

Popular Posts