Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
It's a Tall World After All
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 18, 2008
Mutual Snuggles
Can I help if I am the comfortablest??
Comments
Anonymous said…
is comfortablest even a word???
~Mal
Shawna
said…
I bet I know of a certain GS in Motown that would beg to differ.....Hint...his head is bigger than yours and wouldn't fit in the crook of your neck!
Anonymous said…
he can't fit in the crook of your neck but he can fit in the crook of your arm =) "I am not a crook" lol I crack myself up.... ~Mal
Shawna
said…
Are you sure that puppy is a puppy and not a Webkin? All she ever does is SLEEP! I am beginning to think she is a virtual puppy!
JenSasser
said…
Not fair!!! I have the most padding!
Popular Posts
December 16, 2009
Tawny's List
October 10, 2012
Mike!
Comments
~Mal
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.