Gossip Girl Here...

...Your one and only source into the splendid lives of Redding's commonfolk.

Spotted: Tawny and Jeremy basking in the sunshine and each other. Who says that college has to be all work and no play???
Still Spotted: The family gets together for much needed coffee after barely sleeping Saturday night. Uncle Steve joined in our grieving and our laughter, for in my family it all comes as a package deal.

Also Spotted: The girls gathered in Walnut Creek only hours later for brunch and best friends. They fed my heart and then attempted to empty my wallet as we hit everywhere we could think of for "Christmas Shopping" (aka shop for yourself and say that it was a gift from one of the other girls. It's not so much a worry for me as it is the married ladies :). Then I drove home, all the way thanking God for small miracles and even rain. It was all a welcome distraction.

Back in Redding now, I don't have to be at the house that seems so quiet and lonely. Soon enough.

You know you love me.

xo xo, Gossip Girl

Comments

Shawna said…
EhheHem (Imagine a throat clearing sound) - Who is Jeremy? Fill me in sista. HAHA

I am glad the sad saturday was able to be sandwiched in between a fun sunny day and a what looked to be a spectacular day of friends and laughter.
Aly sun said…
Always good to hear from gossip girl. And please, give Shawna a call. :)
Anonymous said…
Who is this Jeremy? Love, Aunt Pat
Anonymous said…
did anyone else notice that my head is glowing? Ave Diana. :)
Shawna said…
Diana, Kinda looks like tall corn rows to me. I thought you were trying a new look! Could be a halo?
Tawny said…
Nope I vote that it looks like cornrows for Diana. I hadn't noticed that before.

Popular Posts