I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

Hi everyone! Sorry about the lack of updates, but it is the holidays, so I figured you would go and grab another slice of leftover pumpkin pie while waiting for me to blog again. To save your diet-- here are some photos.

This is the outtake for the family Christmas photo. It's almost better than the serious one so please look for our Christmas letter, coming soon to a mailbox near you (note how Laura and Mikey fit right in to the chaos).

Friday in San Franciso with Cousin Kevin, Cousin Sharien, and Uncle Lloyal and Aunt Carol to see Phantom of the Opera. My photography skills left me when I got to the city because I was in absolute pain (read: cramps). It was a bittersweet day. I went to San Francisco and all I got was a picture of this lousy tree (Union Square Baby!)

Reading to Paiger and Levi . They know basic communication and can understand things now. I read this page that said 5 Hungry Puppies on it a million times so that I could watch Levi do sign language for "dog." It was hysterical every time.

Victorias 27th birthday!

The party was fun and I got to catch up with my friends. Here is Diana looking deliciously blondeMy poor friends were so sweet when I was not my usual peppy self. Only 9 more days and school will be over. Then I can sleep.

Finally, Madison Louise showed me all the things she knows now, which is way too much. You can't keep anything from her! Here she put the rings on her arms and wanted Shawna to sing her the Chiqita banana song while she danced.
Gotta go-- I have a court date calling my name.

Comments

Aly sun said…
Wow, only 9 more days of school! Finish well.

Your updates are funny always. Thanks for keeping us in the loupe.
Anonymous said…
I MADE THE BLOG!

Popular Posts