The Best Thing that You're Not Eating

I have a new food obsession. It's good, it's filling, it's microwavable, and it's breakfast! Yesterday I was craving calories (yes, that happens sometimes) so I had this one for lunch (520 Calories):

I add ketchup or salsa after it's heated and it's incredible. I had no idea that frozen scrambled eggs could heat up so well (and I don't want to know what kind of preservatives are in these.) For the average, counting calorie day, there is a low calorie version (230 calories) that is just as delicious--but minus the bacon :(

C'mon, have breakfast dor dinner. Everyone's doing it...

Comments

Aly sun said…
Why does that look so delicious when I just ate a lunch of brown rice? Bacon and sausage? Are you kidding me. That looks great. Throw in some processed cheese and you had me at "hello."

Popular Posts