One more day...

I definitely have a blog for you, complete with photos. But I can't blog right now because those photos are locked in my camera because I forgot the cord at my parents house. Tomorrow I will borrow one from the office and give everyone who is back at work something to read. There is much to report.

In the mean time, I am missing everyone that I got to see, and everyone that I was unable to see while I was home due to sickness and holidays. I did not make any resolutions in 2009, but I did decide that when cloning comes out, I resolve to be at two places at once.

Comments

JenSasser said…
Hahaha... "when cloning comes out" - like it's a movie with a release date. I'm glad you're next door again :)
Shawna said…
Hello? It is after 4pm, where are the updates you promised? I have such a boring life. No rush really, just had to give you a hard time.

As for cloning, nope, only the real deal will work for me, didn't you see the Santa Clause 2 The Mrs. Clause?

Popular Posts