Diamond in the Ruff
I crack myself up. I know the word is actually "rough"--and yet both meanings are fitting. We have been through tough times in the Cathy household and we've finally hit a bright spot. Yesterday I came home to a precious package that had flown in from Ohio on Saturday night (and boy were her arms tired! I should say "boy were her ears tired" because she might just be able to fly with those appendages!).
Here she is: Dutchess Sophie Diamond Darling Bullock-LaBarbera-Sasser (Hyphenated), The Second
She is most definitely a playful puppy and she elicits a ton of smiles from our crew. Jen is quite taken with her.
Cathy's son Luke came to visit for the puppy arrival and here she is sleeping with her ears all poised and ready to...well... hear.
It's been less than 24 hours and I have nicknames for her. Ready?
Spirited Sophie
Dumbo
Sophie the Explorie (<-- I know, its a stretch)
Diamond Bat
The Dog Whimperer


Comments
She could be the Flying Nun, she already has the habit colors!
Seriously though she is adorable. I am glad the Bullock-LaBarbera-Sasser house is whole again.
Okay, I know her name is long enough and Sophie is a beautiful name~
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.