The Dutchess and The Prez
I sing to Sophie all the time, and since she reminds me of a baby lamb with her ginormous ears, "Sophie is a little lamb" seems to tumble from my lips. The end of the song is a little strange
We're constantly puppy following and potty-training because our little girl is not getting it, and so I came up with a fairy tale that I read to her at night time: The Princess who had to Pee. It's dirty and blunt and not at all suitable for children.
****
I am sensitive to how the media portrays things in their cunning manor; producing feelings in us whether we know it or not. Currently, I am working on a huge nonverbal research project that has to do with measuring what media and markers say without using words. Can you guess what the nonverbals are in the following picture?

****
I am sensitive to how the media portrays things in their cunning manor; producing feelings in us whether we know it or not. Currently, I am working on a huge nonverbal research project that has to do with measuring what media and markers say without using words. Can you guess what the nonverbals are in the following picture?





Comments
On to non verbal marketing...I loved your example. One day I would love to share a project I did in grad school on a similar topic (sociology class). I would love to read your project when it is complete!
I also like the Princess and the Pee story. Sounds perfect for my life. Not ME in particular, I have it all figured out, but the little ones in the house do not always.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.