Happy Anniversary Mick & Laura!

Remember a year ago when you solidified true love on your wedding day?? I do! And now a year later, you have the best present with Thomas joining your clan. I love Micky with all my heart and I am thrilled that he picked a woman as wonderful as Laura because I fell in love with her as well.
Not to mention that Mikey is the coolest 14-year old that I know. We went shoe shopping over Christmas break and he was mortified when 'NSYNC came on as next in the shuffle. I threatened to roll down the windows and really embarrass him, but I figured an afternoon with his aunt was punishment enough.
I know, I am a HUGE ball of melodramtic emotions right now, but such is my life at the moment. Yesterday morning the ladies at Starbucks cried with me over the loss of Zsa Zsa and today they cried in excitement over the arrival of Thomas. What a world.

Comments

Aly sun said…
Great pictures. Its amazing what a year can bring. Congratulations to you all!
Anonymous said…
What a special tribute to a special couple on this, their first anniversary. And to think that God blessed them with a wonderful & healthy baby just yesterday! Thanks Tawners.
Love you,
Mom

Popular Posts