No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...

Zsa Zsa Darling Bullock-LaBarbera-Sasser
August 2008- February 6, 2009

I had no idea when I posted that picture of Zsa Zsa last night that it would be her last. We lost our precious girl today when she bled out on the table of the vet while having surgery to get fixed. They said her blood was too thin and they could not stop the bleeding. If you are a follower of this blog, you know that I am more than devastated, and the loss of my second doggy in less than 2 months is threatening to undo me. She was an amazing puppy and I miss my precious princess. I am utterly crippled and distraught at the loss of more family.

Comments

Aly sun said…
This is so terribly sad. I am really sad for your loss. It was very clear how special Zsa Zsa was to you.
Julie said…
tawny...my heart hurts. if there is anything, i mean anything, i can do for you all, please let me know.
Shawna said…
Oh my dear Tawny, I am so very sorry.

I was thinking about her all day today, googling funny Boston Terrier photos and I even emailed you a couple. Please feel free to delete my today's emails without reading them. I even have a comment waiting for you on MySpace related to Vday and Zsa Zsa. Feel free to not allow it to post.

What a terrible tragedy. With all the dog people in my life, I have never heard of this happening. How devastating.

My heart pours out to you and Jenn and Cathy.
Anonymous said…
As a (now) regular reader - though someone who just stumbled upon your blog last year - I am aware of how much Zsa Zsa meant to you. I am so very sorry to hear the sad news of her passing, what a terrible shock it must be!
Lesley Miller said…
I'm really sorry Tawny. :( So so very sorry.
Choco Girl said…
Oh Tawny! I'm so sorry...that makes me sad. She was such a fun doggie to read about. Golly...

Popular Posts