Stars and Windpipes Forever

This is the coolest Saturday. It is 9:30 and I am still in my star PJ's, talking to Mama on the phone, all while holding little SophieNation.
Ugh, all this talking put Sophie to sleep. Graduation Information: My gradution is on April 25th at 10 a.m., and seating is limited, but there is no limit to the number of people I can invite. However, if it rains the day of the ceremony, seating will be inside and limited, so watch out your window during that week and judge for yourself. If you do make it up that day, the trip will not be vain because we'll all go to lunch right after (my favorite part!) at the local Burrito Bandito (owned by other LaBarbera's in town-- which is a story in and of itself.)

If you are planning to stay, here are the local hotels:
Nothing in Redding is more than 10 minutes away in any direction, but hotels on Hilltop are extremely close to campus.

Mom just told me that Uncle Steve has the flu -- get better soon, Unkie! Ok, on to the pile of homework waiting for me. 7 weeks left of school. I feel like the Little Engine That Might.

Comments

Amanda said…
You needed to add "and taking a picture of myself" to your list of things at the beginning of the post.

I wish we could make it to graduation, but March for Babies starts at 9:30am that same morning! :( We will be thinking of you.
Anonymous said…
I CANNOT believe your graduation is April 25. We are going to be in LA for Jason's cousins wedding! What are the chances!! I'm so upset that I can't be there to scream for you :(
Tawny said…
Taking pictures myself in obnoxious pajamas and with the day before's makeup still on does not count as taking picture of myself.

I realize you all have other lives, so make it if you can, but we'll party later if you can't :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you Tawny, I feel much better today.

Popular Posts