They're Ugg-ly...
... but I am living in my second hand Uggs. Thanks to Amanda, the rest of the shoes in my closet are obsolete. I never got the obsession before, but I get it now. The warmth and comfort are unmatched when compared to pretty, sexy heels. Ugg-ly is the new pretty!
Coming soon! A weekend to remember: Cuddling is in my future as I drive home to meet Baby Thomas and... on Sunday we meet our new puppy flying in from Ohio!!!! Our Zsa Zsa left a void to be filled and we have so much more love to give. I am anxious to meet Baby Thomas and our new little girl (we have yet to decide on a name!). Check back shortly!

Comments
Have fun with the new babies in your life.
Glad you hear you have a hot date (Thomas) for Valentine's Day. Cuddling does the heart good.
Rick's was "Ruff Diamond".
You could call her Lilly for "Diamond Lil"
You could call her Bree for "Brilliant Diamond"
(or stinky cheese)
If she was a boy you could name him Neil!
Haha I crack myself up.
There is always my favorite type of diamond "Princess"
Okay I am out for now, but I am sure some will come to me in my dreams. Sorry I missed your call. Hope you didn't drive home in this mess today and waited until tomorrow. Can't wait for pictures of the Newest LaBarbera as well as the arrival from Ohio.
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.