The Actor's Nightmare

Tonight is opening night! This photo is bad quality, and we did not do full hair and makeup in this rehearsal, but it give you a taste of the embarrassment I am about to put myself through.
I hope the title of the play is not foreshadowing of how the night is going to go....

Comments

Shawna said…
How are we supposed to come and suprise you if you don't give DETAILS girly?! I hope it at least is going to be video taped so we can enjoy the show!

What is that paper in your hand, those aren't LINES are they? The day of opening night?!

Good luck my friend, you have found your calling I think.

Is that Victoria's dress you borrowed? SMASHING, simply SMASHING.
Diana said…
You look amazing in the dress! So glad it fits you perfectly!
Tawny said…
Shawna-- I totally know my lines! I am writing a letter in the scene :) And Victoria let me borrow a dress but she's much smaller than me so I borrowed this striking zebra print dress from Diana. The necklace was provided by Victoria though. I'm so glad I have friends who can dress me :) Thanks Di!
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
This? Is so full of win. I wish were living in Jetsons-land as predicted, so I could fly up there in a little tiny flying saucer car and see you perform. You are ruling the stage, lady.
Shawna said…
Man I had my comment ALL messed up. Sorry about the premature "Where are the posters" comment and of course you know your lines, prop Shawna, it was a prop! And then I got the DRESS wrong. It has been a day. In any event, you are amazing and I am sure are going to steal the show!
Aly sun said…
Break a leg! I hear that is supposed to be mean good luck. You'll so amazing. How could you not when wearing such a dress? You look fantastic.
Choco Girl said…
Yes, I am back!!! Yipee! You look amazing in that dress. So nice! It looks like fun!

Popular Posts