All Is Well
Hi Everyone! I am so very busy with a huge paper due Tuesday. I suppose that it a good thing because I have thrown myself into finishing that this weekend. Plus, Jen had 4 girl friends visit from Modesto (which I am sure she will blog about) so it was a full house of estrogen since friday.
Thank you for the kind encouragement; I am down, but not depressed. I should have prefaced my previous blog with: As up and down and life has been in Redding, it's still been exciting because I've been actually living. I was in chronic pain in Modesto that marred my life of for a very long time and I felt like I was only existing. Plus, with everything I am learning spiritually here, I am arriving at peace faster than my previous self. There is a story I heard in yoga class once with the moral of "just wait, change will come," which meant to not rejoice too much in the good or get down in the bad because change is always on the horizon. Our response to that change is the only thing we have control over.
Ok, blah blah blah-- back to photos!
While putting on my makeup on friday morning, she usually sleeps on my lap the whole time, but I looked down at some point and she was staring up at me. Adorable.
Talk to you again after I regain the sleep needed after I turn in this project. XOXO!


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.