Catch 22

I was in Modesto this weekend for a record 22 hours. It would have been 23 hours, but time change altered that and I sent a strongly worded letter to Time Change Management. After arriving in Modesto, I drove straight to Mick and Laura's and hung out with them all day, with my parents and Mallory joining us for dinner. Then it was off to Mom and Dad's to sleep. In the morning, I went to coffee with the family, and then left them to go home, hitting the mall on the way out of town (I was out of Proactiv... well... and clothes).

Laura with Baby Tommy (I did not take any photos of Mick, quite on accident. You wouldn't have been able to see him behind his wild beard anyway.)
I got my snuggles in.
Baby Tommy put his hand over mine to assure me that my trip was worth it. He has "bear feet." Get it?

*************************************
A story, as told by Baby Tommy:

So, I went down to the Harley Dealership and said, "Dude, hooked me up with a phat bike." Oh I did not go by myself, I went with my brother.
Yeah, this guy.
Anyway I ran some numbers and the guy was asking way too much for it.
Plus after riding it a bit, I can't really sit right.
Yeah, I was going to get a hog. What's it to you? You think you can stop me?
So anyway, this Dude comes out of nowhere, and I'm telling you, he was angry.
I mean, he was a real ugly fellow-- the kind whom you don't want to cross. I mean scary ugly.But all he wanted was to borrow my cell phone. Imagine that.
Hey. Psst. Mikey. Wanna go crusin' again later? Seriously, they'll never know.
Mikey said what? No, he was just exaggerating, probably trying to get me into trouble. I didn't say anything like that, Dude. I was just lying here praying.

Comments

Anonymous said…
somebody needs more homework to do.... i'm putting in a call to Simpson as we speak =) i guess we're taking Tommy's hog to your graduation next month.... i better get a cute pink helmet!

~Mal
Shawna said…
HIS FIRST SIGN! That first picture is SO the Baby Sign for Motorcycle! AWESOME!

Popular Posts