How Much is That Doggy in the TV?

I caught our Sopherella admiring herself in the TV the other day. Mostly I think that she was excited to see another doggy around to play with, but she was left simply licking the dust off of glass.
We continue to showcase our fashionable furniture line featuring Boston Bull 's. Can you hear me now? Good!
This is my favorite shot of her so far. The lighting was excellent and she was looking up at me with expectant eyes. When she does this, I always feel like I have to come up with something entertaining for her. The list is endless. "I'm a little Sophie, short and stout...."
In unrelated (but always dramatic) news, I will be in the Simpson Production of "The Actor's Nightmare" [insert obvious joke here]. The dates for the play are March 31st, April 2nd, and April 4th. I get to play the glamorous over-actress... how fitting is that? So far, only my mother is obligated to attend, but I am inviting all of those who would like to see my debut.


Just as a taste, here is one of my lines:

"Very well, I can accept defeat, gracefully. I don't think I'll send this letter to your mother. She has a loud voice and an overbearing manner and I don't like her taste in tea china. I hope, Elyot, that when you find me hanging from the hotel lobby chandelier with my eyes bulged out and my tongue hanging out, that you'll be very, very sorry. Good-bye."


We started doing improv in class this week and I am hooked. Look for me in the future on a Drew Carey show near you!


Comments

Aly sun said…
If only you were closer... or had your own jet that could come pick me up... of if you lived closer.... I'd be there in a heartbeat. Keep up the good work!
Anonymous said…
Talk about fitting someone like a glove....this part is it! I can't wait!!

Love you,
Mom
Choco Girl said…
Just looking at the pics of the little one make we want a cuddly doggie. She's seems so cuddly..

Popular Posts