A Little Downtime

I have 3.2 seconds to tell you that Spring Break is just what my heart needed, and I will have plenty for you to see and read soon.

Until then, you can voice your opinion for my next goal. Operation Thirty will become obsolete once I have my degree and then I will have to make new goals (terrifying but true). Am I going to travel? Learn a language? Try and get on a reality show? Oh, maybe I should try and get one of those job thingys. What in the world should I do next?

Caveat: Please no marriage goals for me. Marriage is a desire, but there is not much I can do to help it along. Thank you for understanding.

Now, back to staring at my nephew...

Comments

Aly sun said…
Travel is my vote. It changes your perspective like nothing else. If you need a contact in Africa, our aunt loves visitors and there is always cousin Phil in Kenya and his friend in Uganda. I would love to see a reality show about you in Africa. Pit toilets and fish eyes. It's wonderful and I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything.
Choco Girl said…
I admire you for going to school and completing your degree. That was a great goal. I think traveling would be great (I agree with Alysun) And it's funny she said Africa, specifically Uganda. That's my goal for next year! Anyways, this is not about me. The goals that you listed in question all sound very good! At least you are thinking about it.
Anonymous said…
I say TRAVEL! We'll start by going to Vegas in June :)
Shawna said…
I will get back to you on the goal idea BUT I have to say that I think I see Thomas' eyes rolling! You girls are crazy!
Anonymous said…
No job and no money equals no travel. Get a job thingy, earn money, and travel on your vacation time....mmmmmm what a concept

Popular Posts