SoFee Fi Fo Fum


I had some extra photos, you know, lying around. One mystery: Sophie's pointy puppy ears are now curling back and turning floppy (see top middle photo). Have you ever heard of that happening before? Maybe she's aging backward, our own little Sophamin Button.

Comments

JenSasser said…
It's like I told Cathy, I curl them back every morning with a curling iron. Makes her more aerodynamic.
Shawna said…
I told you she looked like the Flying Nun (google an image to see what I mean!).

Are you SURE this puppy is REAL and not one of those fake sleeping dogs that breathes in the little doggie beds? She sure sleeps A LOT, when she isn't posing as furniture that is!

Any kisses yet?

I zoomed in on the picture block (You have to teach me how to make one of those) and you can really see those ears! She is coming into her own!

Popular Posts