Vacation
I am leaving for vacation later today; a luxurious 6-day 5-night stay in the infamous Modesto, CA. I will get to see all the most beautiful sites Modesto has to offer: Baby Tommy, Paige and Levi, Miss Madison, and hopefully Little Miss Morgan. With any luck, I will also be hanging out with people over the age of 2 as well. My camera is charged and my bags will be packed as soon as soon as I can beg someone to do it for me. I'm going to arrive first class, but only after my second class at 11:30.
Apparently, the family is looking forward to my arrival. Dad sent me an e-mail this morning that makes me wonder if I am looking forward to seeing them:
Can't wait to see you tonight!! But in the meantime, here is your "If Your Nose-Rings, And No One Answers, Does It Get Forwarded To Your Eye-Pod??" SUDOKU…
Apparently, the family is looking forward to my arrival. Dad sent me an e-mail this morning that makes me wonder if I am looking forward to seeing them:
Can't wait to see you tonight!! But in the meantime, here is your "If Your Nose-Rings, And No One Answers, Does It Get Forwarded To Your Eye-Pod??" SUDOKU…
Ciao!

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.