Cap and Gown
(Note: This is not Sophie. This is some poor other sappy dog made up to be humiliated. Sophie will have her day soon enough.)
I got my cap and gown today. Now, if only I can do the insane amount of homework due by the end of the week, I might actually graduate. The week before finals is typically called "dead week" where new deadlines and activities are supposed to cease so students can study for finals. Well, the consensus is the dead week is the busiest week of the semester as professors want all the type-written/double-spaced essays in their hot little hands so they can stain them with red pens.
I am not happy about the work because I want to be doing cartwheels. Though, I have never been able to do a cartwheel, so I suppose that means I am anxious to do a sideways somersault. It's all ending so quickly. Do I still have my peeps coming up for graduation?
For those coming to the ceremony and lunch, you are then invited to dessert at Cathy's house afterward. It will be an ice cream buffet fit for a queen! And then perhaps we can make it to the Sundial Bridge so I can see who is willing to charm the rattler....


Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.