From An OK Friday to a Good Friday...
...But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. -Romans 5:8
I worked on this blog last night and accidently closed it off to readers last night and this morning. Whoopsie! Guess it doesn't matter since I lost a lot of readers with the switch.
The reason I screwed up the settings is because I was starting to have regret over losing the old blog with all those posts. My friend Amanda suggested that I could keep my old blog but change the domain. Basically, with one little switch, I was able to change the name of this blog but keep all the old history (Dad- are you so excited?)
Speaking of my Father, his trip up to Redding last weekend gave him so much fodder for this weeks Sudoku titles. My play, The Actor's Nightware, was on Saturday night at 7 p.m. and it's a one-act play. Then some of the actors and I did 20 minutes of Improv comedy (my favorite time of the night) and then another group from drama class did "The Gilbert and Sullivan Revue." Gilbert and Sullivan musicals are from England and full of British "humor." Well the group after us decided to do a spoof of a spoof of the most popular of the Gilbert and Sullivan songs. I had warned everyone coming to see me that there was an extra musical(?) that I was not involved in-- but Mom forgot to warn Dad. My poor Father sat with his head in his hands as two girls in fairy wings shrilled: "We are dainty little fairies" on stage. I knew that night that I would not live this down. And boy was I right. Sudoku this week has been quite telling as to Dad's position on The Simpson Drama experience.
Monday: Here is your "Keeping The Secret Was Easy; Mom Reminding Herself Constantly That It Was A Secret Was The Hard Part" SUDOKU.
Tuesday: Here is your "Its Hard To Watch A Play When You Are Watching The Guys Watching Your Daughter" SUDOKU.
Wednesday: Here is your "Gilbert & Sullivan Called And They Want Their Revue Back" SUDOKU.
Thursday: Here is your "After The Actor's Nightmare Came The Audience's Nightmare" SUDOKU.
Friday: Here is your "Before You Do A Gilbert & Sullivan Revue, You Should Review Gilbert & Sullivan" SUDOKU.
**Easter Special Sudoku**
Gas to Redding: $50
Tickets to Play: $10
Coming home to find that Mallory moved our stuff onto the front lawn and had the locks changed: Priceless.

Comments
Your Dad's Suduko's cracked me up this week. Especially that one about that Audience's nightmare!
Happy Easter my friend.
I am almost ready to take you up on your blog header offer!
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.