Isn't It Ironic?

It's like RAIN on your graduation day... Ack! Yahoo.com is forecasting yucky weather next weekend. This will not work beacuse I only have 6 tickets for family/friends to attend the ceremony if it's inside. This will not work for this venture that been 10 years in the making! I covet your prayers for SUNSHINE!

Comments

Aly sun said…
I believe in miracle great or small!

PS Oregonians would never let a little rain move ceremonies inside!
Shawna said…
I see it is supposed to be NINETY SEVEN in Redding on Monday...and then 68 on Thursday. This up and down is nuts. We will pray for HOT SCORCHING SUN for the big day! It will all work out!
Anonymous said…
uh shawna? please don't pray for scorching hot.... some of us will have to sit out in it =) if i can sit (or stand i guess) through a rodeo for four hours I think I can manage a graduation ceremony.... that just means no stupid long speeches =)hmmmm.... not a bad idea lol

~Mal
Anonymous said…
red sox vs yankees in beantown on saturday so.....oh darn if I gotta stay at the hotel and watch it...rain baby rain

Popular Posts