The Visit: In Photos

Sophie was just thrilled to meet Mom AND Dad.
Dad gave Sophie much-needed obedience training-- and she loved him for it! Look at her snuggling with the big softy.

**Saturday night there are no pictures of me or the performance. I showed Mama every button on the camera except for "power." You'll live, I'm sure, and yes I'll live too. **

Sunday morning we kept our coffee date as usual!
Sophie came with us to coffee, but she couldn't care less about us-- she wanted to be pet by everyone else walking by.
The folks left all too soon, but not before I got one more picture of Dad with his new BFF. The surprise weekend still has me on cloud 9. Thanks for the love, support, and the s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e!

Comments

Shawna said…
When you count your blessings I bet you count your parents twice (and not just because there are TWO of them!). I still can't get over Soph's EARS! What a nut!

Sorry I missed your theatrical debut. Good intentions will only get you so far down the road!
Aly sun said…
You are so stinkin' cute and I mean that in the best possible way because there is no way I can smell you from here. May I please have all your clothes the minute you think they are out of style? They would last me another good 5 years in my neck of the woods.
What a cute puppy! She matches my Kinko kitty. They could have lots of fun together. Dropped in to say you've been surfed. Come on over to my blog to see what that means to you. Thanks, verna
Choco Girl said…
Yay, I'm back!! I loved this post. Your parents are cool and I wish I had a doggie to snuggle with. *sigh* Until then, I will just give my neighbors the attention that they want and I'll get the pet time I need, through a wire fence. (I'm allergic and I can't just walk into her living space)

Popular Posts