Why The Change?

I am currently job hunting and I read an article that people are now searching the Internet for more information on the applicants they receive. I know they do this because at my last job, the person to "dig up anything you can find" was me. So I have my facebook which is limited to only those people I choose, and then this blog will hopefully stay under the radar for awhile.

Next on my list is to change my not-so-professional email address, or maybe just have one on the side for business. I started updating my resume this week and so these new reasons for change surfaced. The job market is bad enough that I don't need to screw it up with crazy stories about cyber-dating John Krasinski.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the long blog title, but simply bookmark this page under "Favorites" or "Bookmark" and then you won't have to remember that I'm Almost Thirty, Almost Flirty, ... and Almost Thriving.

(If you are wondering where the blog title came from, it's from 13 going on 30 with Jennifer Garner. "Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving" is the title of an article she read in the film, and I loved keeping the idea of 30 in my blog since my Operation 30 goals are still in full effect.)

Comments

Popular Posts