Working Hard For The Money

I work for the Simpson University Marketing Department as a Graphic Designer. There is one other designer in the office, Oscar, and another student writer/editor, Elise. Together, the three of us created the 2009-2010 SU Magazine that is distributed to potential students throughout the year. I think they printed 12,000 for distribution. Anyway, we are proud of the final product but worked so hard on it that it's hard to look at now. But you should! I just received the news today that they created an interactive magazine so now you can read it from the comfort of your computer screen. To turn pages, just click the flashing upturned corner. If you want to know more about something and you see a website listed, if you hover over it, it should turn red and so you can click it and it will direct you to our website. It's pretty fancy.
My page creations are: Survive and Thrive, Eventmaster, The Alumni, and Financial Aid.
Let me know what you think! Careful, after reading it you might be tempted to apply for Simpson University. Then I will be doing my Marketing job :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.