Announcement.

On July 1, I am moving out of Redding and in to a studio cottage in Concord, CA. It's been a complete whirlwind of a decision, but it's the right one. The whole point is to move closer to potential jobs, even though I don't have any prospects there yet. You can imagine my emotions have been very precarious this past week as I prepare to leave Redding; my mind rebels when I think of leaving Cathy, Jen and Sophie, but I have got to do something different than working multiple menial jobs. Another bright side is that I will be closer to family (Baby Tommy!), and one of my best friends Diana lives mere minutes away in Walnut Creek.

One day soon I will spell out the story of how this whole God-thing came to be. It's an amazing story of the small world that life can be when you're in the will of God-- and the body of Christ.
Coming soon, a new blog string: "A Cottage in The Corner."

Comments

Kari said…
That's so exciting, Tawny! Amanda was telling me about it last week... sounds super cute! =)
Aly sun said…
Change is never easy, even in the will of God. Keep us posted on your fun journey!
Jasmine said…
Sooo excited for you Tawny! Moving is tough, but I know you'll do great! stay in touch my lovely friend!

Popular Posts