Cathy's 60th Birthday Party was on Sunday afternoon. All the Redding friends got together and had a pool party/BBQ to celebrate. Pictured here Kathy, Pam and The Cathy.

It was nice the 2 out of her 3 boys were in town for the occasion and we had a nice time outside, fighting off the bees. Do you know that bees like meat? Or that a dryer sheet is supposed to repel them? I did not know that either, but have logged that information away.

Boy do I love this lady!!

Present time: Shawna your bag was put to great use! We cracked up-- and then missed Sophie who is visting Modesto with Jen this week.

It was a great sunny day, and hopefully we'll keep the party going (Cathy's actual birthday is this Saturday). As her mom used to say, "any excuse to celebrate!"
Comments
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.