Caution: Nicknames Ahead
I have an affinity for nicknames. Given names are great, but only after personal interaction with a person do the nicknames start coming from nowhere. I'd been working with Elise at Simpson for a few months when one day "Good morning, Elise Muffin" popped out of my mouth. She's been Elise Muffn or simply "Muffin" ever since. Last week, she came back with me on my late lunch run home to let Sophie (aka Sophers, Sopha Sleeper, Sophapotomus, Sophaholics Anonymous, Lady, Princess, SuggleBug) out.
I love LOVE my job at the college, as time flies and we laugh constantly. Yet we are also very productive and help each other out. It's hard to find a job you love. Oh yeah, did I ever announce that I quit the sleep center job? I quit that job onthe first day because they wanted a salesperson. It was torture. Alas, my job search resumes and my career awaits.

Comments
Danielle..
Post a Comment
Sorry that I had to add a word verification to my site-- I have been getting too much spam. Thank you so much for your comments.